conservation tasks in the Bracknell Forest Council area.
- - BCV will manage the collection and adminstration of personal data collected from volunteers as required under GDPR
- What kinds of data do we collect
- - We collect personal information to allow us to communicate with our volunteers for lawful purposes. The data we
collect consists of contact details, i.e. name and e-mail address.
- - In addition, photographs may be taken of volunteers working on-site: these may be identifiable as individuals,
and therefore constitute personal data.
- How we use your personal data
- - Contact details of volunteers are used to plan and coordinate Tuesday task sessions.
- - Contact details for volunteers, Bracknell Forest Council (BFC) rangers and members of related organisations are used
to distribute the BCV Newsletter.
- - Contact details for volunteers are used to inform volunteers of certain events and items of interest.
- - Photographs may be posted on the BCV website or may be published in the Newsletter.
- Disclosure of your personal data
- BCV does not disclose personal data to any third party without the consent of the volunteer concerned, except:
- - where required to do so by law.
- - in a medical emergency, data on volunteers may be disclosed to BFC rangers, other volunteers or emergency services.
- Security of your personal data
- - Personal data are held either in paper form or in electronic form (Microsoft Office, photographic images posted on the website).
- - Access to data is restricted to officers of BCV who need access for communication purposes.
- - Electronic records are secured using technical and organisational precautions.
- Your rights
- - the right to be informed about what data is held.
- - the right of access to personal data.
- - the right to rectification (correction of errors in personal data).
- - the right to erasure (the right to delete personal data).
- - the right to data portability (the right to obtain data in electronic form).
- - the right to object.
To exercises these rights, please contact the Data Controller using the details given in the Contacts link at
the foot of this page. Requests must be made in writing, and BCV is will aim to respond within 1 month of receiving